Hi,

With the old back-end, it is more complicated, as there is some exception.
But in general if there is except a few cases related to shapes/index int*,
then that particular part of the computation graph will stay on the GPU. If
the graph contain a mix of int* and float32, then the float32 will probably
be moved to the GPU.

In the new back-end, we support int* and float* on the GPU. So this isn't a
big problem. But we didn't use as well the int* computation as the float*
computation.

Fred