Hi,

I wrote a program that uses 3d tensor multiplication. It always use one CPU
core after adding that multiplication operation.

I read the document and it only mentioned parallel computing of matrices
and vectors. "BLAS is an interface for some mathematic operations between
two vectors, a vector and a matrix or two matrices (e.g. the dot product
between vector/matrix and matrix/matrix). Many different implementations of
that interface exist and some of them are parallelized."

If it is not supported, can I enumerate one dimension of the tensor and do
matrix multiplication?

Thanks!