Dear folks:
I recently met a question.

I think I did set everything all right in theano. because when I import my
theano in python terminal, it shows:
Python 2.7.12 (default, Jul  1 2016, 15:12:24)
[GCC 5.4.0 20160609] on linux2
>>> import theano
Using gpu device 0: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (CNMeM is enabled with initial
size: 80.0% of memory, cuDNN 5105)

When I run nvcc -C , it shows:
ye@ye-desktop:/home$ nvcc -V
nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
Copyright (c) 2005-2016 NVIDIA Corporation
Built on Sun_Sep__4_22:14:01_CDT_2016
Cuda compilation tools, release 8.0, V8.0.44

But when I try to use gensim and theano in Pycharm, It shows:
ERROR (theano.sandbox.cuda): nvcc compiler not found on $PATH. Check your
nvcc installation and try again.

Any suggestions?