I want to have an node that take the average of the only activated points
in the last feature map. what I mean by activated points is any pixel
higher than zero. instead of taking the global average of the full feature
map I'd rather take it of the only activated pixels.
If I just do this in normal operation then gradient descent will be
discontinued in a way that location for back prorogation are not there.

Any hint or advice would be appreciated, thank you.