I am interested in getting the name of the gpu device I use. That is, when
I import theano, I get the following message:

*In [1]: import theano Using cuDNN version 5110 on context None Mapped name
None to device cuda0: GeForce GTX 1070 (0000:01:00.0)*

I would like to get a string with the name of the gpu (i.e., "GeForce GTX
1070"), or just the whole line as shown above. I tried
theano.config.device, but it contains just the 'cuda0'.

Many thanks,
Christos