I would like to update Theano to 1.0.0 since it's recommended in the
website and also because I need some of the new features in the new version.

My current installation, on a OS X machine, was done through conda with
python 3.5.3.

When I run 'conda install theano pygpu' or 'conda install -c mila-udem
theano pygpu' I get :

# All requested packages already installed.
# packages in environment at /Users/mcomin/anaconda:
#
pygpu                     0.6.9                    py35_0
theano                    0.9.0                    py35_0

So how can I update to Theano 1.0.0 with conda ? I would like to avoid
using pip, since I am not sure whether it will result in conflicts with
conda or not.