Getting the following error when I'm trying to run this command :
CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES=0
THEANO_FLAGS=mode=FAST_RUN,device=cuda0,floatX=float32 python main.py

ERROR (theano.gpuarray): Could not initialize pygpu, support disabled
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/divya/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/theano/gpuarray/__init__.py",

line 227, in <module>
    use(config.device)
  File
"/home/divya/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/theano/gpuarray/__init__.py",

line 214, in use
    init_dev(device, preallocate=preallocate)
  File
"/home/divya/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/theano/gpuarray/__init__.py",

line 99, in init_dev
    **args)
  File "pygpu/gpuarray.pyx", line 651, in pygpu.gpuarray.init
  File "pygpu/gpuarray.pyx", line 587, in pygpu.gpuarray.pygpu_init
GpuArrayException: Could not load "libnvrtc.so": libnvrtc.so: cannot open

How should I resolve this ? I had searched online but couldn't find proper
solution.