What's the version of g++ you are using?

On 2018-04-21 02:47 PM, Стас Утикеев wrote:
I'm trying to launch some Python projects which I need for my bachelor thesis and they use theano.

The problem is, that one of the cell compiles these functions and fails with following compiler error: https://pastebin.com/TunvSwWU

train_fn =theano.function([X_tensor1,X_tensor2,Mask_matrix1,Mask_matrix2, Y_vector],cost,updates=lasagne_adagrad(cost,params_to_optimize,learning_rate=lr),on_unused_input='ignore') predict_fn =theano.function([X_tensor1,X_tensor2,Mask_matrix1,Mask_matrix2],output,on_unused_input='ignore')

The strangest thing is that in other notebook I have this code and it compiles just fine:

train_fn =theano.function([X_tensor1,X_tensor2,Mask_matrix1,Mask_matrix2, Y_vector],cost,updates=lasagne_adagrad(cost,[W,U,h0,b,softmax_W,softmax_b],learning_rate=lr),on_unused_input='ignore') predict_fn =theano.function([X_tensor1,X_tensor2,Mask_matrix1,Mask_matrix2],output,on_unused_input='ignore')

I'm not really experienced theano user and right now just try to run this code before digging into it. What can be the problem?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "theano-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to theano-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:theano-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Pascal Lamblin