Does it work with two matrices?
If so, you can try to use dimshuffle to make v a "row" instead of a "vector".

On 2018-05-03 03:24 PM, Kristjan Arumae wrote:
An example of what I am doing:

Here m is an fmatrix, and v is an ivector

out = T.repeat(m, v, axis=0)

The forward pass works fine, but there is no gradient code implemented.

This works fine when both inputs are vectors but not as above.

I am not familiar with theano enough to fill in the missing code in grad() for class RepeatOp().  Does anyone have suggestions as to a workaround?  I have not found anything even remotely helpful so far.
I've tried using tile with scan, but to no end.

Thanks.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "theano-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to theano-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:theano-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Pascal Lamblin