I am also using the same code for saving my trained network and predict on
my new dataset. The code I am using is https://github.com/aseveryn/deep-qa.
The main part is run_nnet.py. I could save and load my network by the same
code in
https://github.com/lzhbrian/RBM-DBN-theano-DL4J/blob/master/src/theano/code/logistic_sgd.py

. but I continously get the same errors in this part,

predict_model = theano.function(inputs=[classifier.input],
outputs=classifier.y_pred)

actually I am not certain what I need to put in the inputs according to my
code. Which one is right?

 inputs=[main.predict_prob_batch.batch_iterator],
  outputs=test_nnet.layers[-1].y_pred)

 inputs=[predict_prob_batch.batch_iterator],
  outputs=test_nnet.layers[-1].y_pred)

 inputs=[MiniBatchIteratorConstantBatchSize.dataset],
  outputs=test_nnet.layers[-1].y_pred)

each of them I try I got the errors:

ImportError: No module named MiniBatchIteratorConstantBatchSize

or

NameError: global name 'predict_prob_batch' is not defined

I would really appreciate if you could help me.
I also used this command for running the code but still the errors.

python -c 'from run_nnet import predict; from sgd_trainer import
MiniBatchIteratorConstantBatchSize; from MiniBatchIteratorConstantBatchSize
import dataset; print predict()'

python -c 'from run_nnet import predict; from sgd_trainer import *; from
MiniBatchIteratorConstantBatchSize import dataset; print predict()'

Thank you.