> Le 28 août 2018 à 14:43, Ab Ab <abcdabcdabcd1...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> because I get this error AttributeError: type object
> 'MiniBatchIteratorConstantBatchSize' has no attribute 'dataset'

This error is probably because MiniBatchIteratorConstantBatchSize doesn't
properly support pickle, but there could be other reasons.  This isn't a Theano
problem so I can't help with that.

You might want to look into using another mechanism to serialize models.  At
the very least I know that Theano supports pickle for compiled functions.

Arnaud