http://www.spookhouse.net/angelynx/hecatene/actionradu.html
?
Full Moon Toys - Radu/SUBSPECIES Figures

In 1998 Full Moon Toys issued the original version of its action figure of Radu
Vladislas. Between 1998 and 2000 there were, to my best knowledge, four
variants. The basic figure offers a fine, if somewhat extra-grotesque, facial
likeness of Radu, and is a must-own for any fan (despite several persistent
inaccuracies, such as black hair, shoes instead of boots, and a gold base on
the Bloodstone). Other standard features are rooted hair; black cloth coat;
jointed, pose-able wrists/elbows/ shoulders and turnable head; little
Bloodstone and Subspecies accessories. With luck, at least some of them can be
found by diligent scouring of eBay and Yahoo Auctions, or other secondary toy
sources.
Versions are as follows:

1. Standard figure (no photos). All-black outfit, black hair, red Bloodstone
and Subspecies minion.
2. Blue-skinned figure (no photos). Bloodstained mouth, black Subspecies minion
and two Bloodstones. 3. Diamond/Previews exclusive. "Previews" is the trade
magazine of giganto-merchant Diamond Comic Distributors Inc. It is distributed
through comic book shops and previews future releases in the realms of comic
book, gaming, movie and other media/fantasy collectibles. Dealers who carry
"Previews" are occasionally offered special toys and other goodies made
especially for Diamond, and this is one of them. It has the same black hair and
suit as the previous figures but sports a shiny red vest and a Bloodstone and
Subspecies minion in bright blue. (Yes, blue.) Here's a full photo of this
figure. 4. Japanese Exclusive. Subtitled "Radu In The Forest", this variant is
really different; it not only features an all-forest-green suit,
glow-in-the-dark skin and a glow Subspecies minion, but is the only variant yet
to give Radu hair nearly the color of his own (though rather more luxuriant in
length)! These pix are too dark but you can see the auburn highlights in its
hair.Here's a full photo of this figure.

Out of the box! Here are some photos of my customized version (done by my
many-talented roomie, Judy Renee Pope). He has been re-haired with acrylic
synthetic mohair to approximate his own hair more closely, and we're working on
the boots. =) Note also that his collar-brooch has been repainted to add the
red stones. In progress...

 Details of Full Moon's packaging for this figure.   Shouldn't there be a
Michelle figure to go with Radu??
Here's a message from Denise Duff's website:

Do you think there should be a Michelle doll? If so, you can call Full Moon at
323-468-0599 or write them at:
1645 N. Vine St., 4th Fl
Hollywood, CA 90028
Attn: Bob Langer

-- and request it! They're having problems with their web site, so that's the
best way to reach them for now. Thanks!

You can also send Mr. Langer email directly: blan...@fullmoonuniverse.com.
Full Moon Toys: fullm...@earthlink.net, attn.: Rick Phares.
Make sure they know what we want! =)