I'm trying to remember which one had the feature where you could see all the macros. MMVARI shows quiet a lot at one time. But you're right, there was one where you could enjarge the window to see more macros. Unfortunately, that is not MixW. Is Logger32 the one with the elephant? I used to use that too.

 

I wonder if one of those 3rd party macro problems I've heard tell about might be able to do something like that. They might be able to substitute for the MixW macros (by initiating them) as well as a bunch of other things. Don't know if any of them actually display macro buttons.

 

What is the one that's been talked about on the lists lately – Macro Magic or something like that? I might have to give that a try. With something like that, might be able to extend MixW's already large macro collection.

 

Kevin – K4VD

 

Kevin der Kinderen

http://kj4qf.net/

 


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of obrienaj
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 02:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MixW Multimode] Macros buttons in view ?

 

I'm getting my software confused, been a while since I gave MixW's
macros a real test.  There seems to me a lot of powerful macros (see
the help file) but is it possible to actually VIEW more than 12 macros
at a time ?  I know that one can toggle macros with the CTRL and SHIFT
key, but I recall one software I use being able to change the
configuration so that 24 were viewable, maybe that was Logger32?

ANdy K3UK





Need a Digital Mode QSO? Connect to telnet://208.15.25.196/

For general discussion on digital modes, try our sister relector at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digitalradio




YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to