You must be special. We mortals must wait until the privileged are done playing with it and move on to the next new mode. ;-) I hear the next new mode will send text and ascii graphics with 100% copy in only 10 KHz of bandwidth at about 15 characters per second.

 

I understand the beta versions of MixW have a slightly different architecture where new modes are plug-ins. Same with these modes? Do you know if they are going to release interface guidelines so 3rd party engines can be incorporated?

 

K4VD

 

Kevin der Kinderen

http://kj4qf.net/

 


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew J. O'Brien
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 02:58
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [email protected]
Subject: [MixW Multimode] RTTYM now !

 

 

 

Please excuse the cross-posting, seems a good reason though.  Earlier today it was Christmas and Santa gave me the new MixW Contesia mode.  Well, it is Boxing Day now, I received a copy of the new RTTYM mode , anyone else have it?  I'll be lonely until someone else can answer my calls!

 

 




Need a Digital Mode QSO? Connect to telnet://208.15.25.196/

For general discussion on digital modes, try our sister relector at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digitalradio




YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to