Date: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 13:49:10
Subject: I need some help...

I have been having something happen..an attachment has been putting itself in my email....
Some kind of dll file, promo...however virus scans (mine) dont reconginze it and delete the email as undetermined..I saved it and did a separate scan and it is virus free...however my messages will be deleted by the anti-virus scans. MY Question is does any one here have savvy to understand pc codes? So I know what this is...If it is spyware?
Thaks, KC
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-- Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
http://www.patriotsforpeace.org/
http://www.winwithoutwarus.org/
http://www.truemajority.org/