Hello All;

I wanted to take this time to thank everyone who answered my plea 
for links.  I have not had a chance to go through all of the 
replies, but I look forward to doing so.  If it is possible I will 
begin to post the links to my live journal in the next couple of 
days.  I recieved many links that I lost as well as links that I 
did not have before.  For that alone I thank you.  It is always a 
gift to find something new to read.
 
Thank You;

Calia
 


Beyond Canon 
http://brain-insane.com/beyond 

http://www.livejournal.com/users/caliadragon

Xander Slash Virtual Season
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=xanderslashvs1

Xander Play's Cupid: A list for hooking up your favorite couples through Xander.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/X_P_C

http://www.fanfiction.net/~caliadragon
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xander-fluff
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whoneedsthesun
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/caliadragondp
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xander_Fiction
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPSSR
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SXFQF
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChallengesAllChallenges
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/happy_endings_r_us
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/lists/bittersweet_endings
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ReferenceandResearch
http://groups.msn.com/XanderHarrisandHisMen


Scribe; Goddess Of Erotica
http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles
Edi
http://www.geocities.com/edibbea





-- 
___________________________________________________________
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kkxxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to