Title: Brotherly Love


 


 


 


Author: CaliaDragon


 


 


 


Fandom: Buffy/The Fast and the Furious


 


 


 


Rating: FRAO


 


 


 


Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of Buffy or the characters from the Fast and the Furious.  I am a fan and this is my way of showing my deep appreciation for the work their creators and actors have provided me.


 


 


 


Warnings: AU, Rape, Child Abuse, Underage sex, Non-Canon interpretations of events, violence, language, torture, slash, Crossover. That's just the first chapter. 


 


 


 


AN/Spoilers: Buffy Season 2: The Pack. The Fast and The Furious: Several things, but I have changed key elements of the movie.  Jesse will not die and Brian told the crew the truth about himself before he got any further involved with Dom.  Tran was the only one that ended up getting arrested and Brian quit his job.  Please note that I have never seen but a few scenes from TFATF, what I know is ninety percent fanon.  However, this does not mean that I do not have someone looking out for the movie and making sure that I do not change things to greatly.  All Canon related and proper characterization goes to Amy Thanks.


 


 


 


I know a great deal about Buffy and as usual I am changing things to suit my needs and wants.  Angel was more involved in the Harvest in this universe than he was in the show.  He and Xander are not enemies! They are friends. There is no clause in the curse.


 


 


 


Pairings: Brian/Dom, Hints of Kyle/Xander, Rome/Leon, Buffy/Angel, Xander/Gunn/Wesley, Jesse/Vince. Letty/Spike, Mia/Dru, Willow/Oz/Tara


 


 


 


Part: 5/?


 


 


 


Archive: Those with prior permission and those who ask are welcome to the fic.  Any list I send it to has automatic permission to archive.  Otherwise you can read it at  http://brain-insane.com/beyond/viewstory.php?sid=2088


 


 


 


Feedback: That would be lovely, thanks.  You can send it back on list, at the archive or at [EMAIL PROTECTED]


 


 


 


AN 2: I have decided to incorporate Roman into this fic.  I also want to make it clear that only The Fast and the Furious universe will be close to canon.  Buffy has had canon screwed with completely.  Angel will not leave Sunnydale, since his curse is permanent.  Also I should make it clear that in this universe Dru and Spike have always been with their Sire.  They are the reason that Angel is so different than he has been.  Dru is obsessed with Xander, but not in a bad way.  They were on patrol in the first chapter so they were not there to see what had been done to Xander. 


 


 


AN 3: Gunn and the FatF group know one another.  Gunn and his crew saved them from vampires so they won't be shocked by Dru and Spike being undead.


 


 


 


Chapter 5: Recognition


 


 


 


Brian nodded at the two men, and then turned to face Xander again.  The dark haired woman had already stepped forward once again and was holding Xander in her arms.  Everyone looking at them could see that Xander was more relaxed than they had seen him the entire time he was there. 


The strong, insane, woman was holding him and stroking his back gently, Letty wondered at the connection the two shared. 


 


There was something about Dru and that guy Spike that was vaguely familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.  It was a feeling, not a face that she was getting the feelings from.  It was almost like those guys that Gunn and his crew had saved them from a few months earlier.  However, they were also different and she couldn't pin down quit what it was that was setting her on edge. 


 


Almost as though she knew what Letty was thinking of Dru turned to face her and smiled sweetly, before shifting into her demonic guise.  Mia let out a scream of shock and both Dom and Vince pulled their lovers back away from Xander and Dru, even as Brian was reaching out to pull Xander away from her.  Xander looked at them in confusion, and then looked up at Dru.  "Ah Dru, why are you grring?"


 


"Step away from the kid vampire!" A strong male voice growled.  Xander looked at the young man, Gunn, and shook his head. 


 


"Guy's its okay; she's not that kind of vampire.  She works for the PTB, she's on our side.  Honest.  Wesley works with the council; they train people to kill vampires.  Don't ya Wes?" Xander asked, while keeping Dru behind him.  He noticed that Wesley had stepped in front of Spike and was nodding at the group. 


 


"The only good vampire is a dead vampire," one of Gunn's crew growled out. 


 


"You know its funny you should say that.  I met a Nazi once that said that about the Jews, I ate him.  Of course he did sour my stomach." Spike said with an impudent grin. 


 


Wesley and Xander both groaned in unison.  "SPIKE!"


 


"What? It's the truth! He did sour my stomach, nasty bugger he was.  Going on and on about the superior genes he possessed.  Stupid blighter, he never shut up.  I was stuck on a train with the bastard for two days; finally I just couldn't take any longer.  I had ta eat him just ta shut him up.  Being that I'm British I was also being patriotic.  You know all save the queen and rally round the flag." Spike said a wicked gleam in his eyes. 


 


Gunn didn't know whether to laugh or to curse, but he did know the guy was funny.  "Hey man anyone who eats a Nazi can't be all that bad. Right?" Xander asked earnestly. 


 


Brian and Dom shared a look before bursting into laughter.  "Xander, only you would make friends with Nazi eating vampires," Brian said with a grin. 


 


"Hey only the best for me." Xander said with a cheeky grin.  The rest of the group started laughing as well. 


 


"Was the guy that brought you here a vampire also?" Jesse asked with a smile for Dru, his smile widened when she purred at him and dropped her demonic face. 


 


"Yeah, that was my sire.  Silly poofer, he really wouldn't let us eat the bad guys.  Cheeky bugger," Spike said with a dejected sigh. 


 


Xander and Wesley snickered at him. 



this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/




YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to