Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: DiNozzo/Chip/Gibbs
Rating FRT
Summary: Sneaking in a sweet treat.


Secret Candy Treats
by PEJA

He was standng, along, his attention focused
completely on the overhead view screen and the data
streaming 
across it. It was a simple act of filed agent stealth
to slip up behind him and capture hm in a loose
embrace.

For a breath space, he stiffened, then recognizing me
by some stretch of senses I don't quite understand he
murmured my name softly and went liquid in my arms,
resting his weight in the protection of my arms. His
head fell back against my shoulder, exposing the
juncture of neck and shoulder to my plundering lips.

I took his wordless offer, nuzzling at his neck, my
teeth rasping across the dearly loved skin. And was
rewarded by the soft purring sound he always made as
he allowed himself the warm glow of sensual pleasure.

I chuckled low and dark against his ear and whispered,
"Miss me?"

He moved restlessly against me and I could hear the
smile in his voice as he replied, "Like you need to
ask."

I rewarded him with another sharper nip at his neck,
tonging the bite to take away any sting. "Love me?"

His answer was to turn in my loose embrace, his dark
chocolate gaze lifted to mine, smoldering with a
hunger I have only seen in those dearly loved
eyes...And one other.

"More every day." he finally whispered.

That earned him a quick kiss. He beamed up at me as we
parted, his lips open and wanting. I brushed a thumb
across the very naked upper lip and a dark kind of
sound, something like a cross between a chuckle and a
needy moan rumbled from my own lips. "Damn, you look
different without that." I tilted my head, studying
him with the eyes of a lover. "But good. Very good." I
sighed. "To bad it doesn't fly here on the job."

Chip shrugged. "'Sokay, though. Was time for it to
go."

I pulled him into a tighter hug, loving how his hands
moved up ad down my back. the heat of his touch, even
through my shrit was enough to set a jangling in my
groin. I pulled him tighter against my hips, rocking
ever so slightly in a way that teased a soft groan
from him.  Pleased with his easy responsiveness, I
stole another kiss. One that started out to be chaste
and innocent, but the taste of him burst across my
senses and I could no more restrain the hunger than I
could hold back an avalanche. 

His lips parted under mine and I dove in, searching
out each inch of him. At that moment, he was the
breath in my lungs, the food that sustained me....

"DiNozzo."

The voice of our lord and master rang like a loud
growl in the deserted room and we broke apart. Grins
broke across our faces as Gibbs approached us in that
predatory amble of his.

"Care to share the candy?"

"Sure, Boss," I said as he slipped an arm around each
of our waists. 

As I watched, he claimed Chip's lips in a kiss that
said he too craved the smaller man who had long been
our secret passion.  When he broke the kiss it was
only to devour my own lips as hungerily as he had
Chip's. 

No doubt about it. Life was good when you love and are
loved by two beautiful men

end


please send FB, this is a new pairing and I would like
to know how it goes over

PEJA

Daily updates to the makebelieve archive are posted to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/makebelieve_yg
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/makebelieve_JustTheUpdates
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/makebelieve
Or...
just visit Makebelieve:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php


        
                
__________________________________ 
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 
http://mail.yahoo.com


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kkxxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to