On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 09:14:24AM +0200, Stacho Mudrak wrote:

>> The reason is very simple. In the original scan - it was drawn on the
>> border of the paper rotated 90degrees to the plan. The plan was drawn
>> beside. And I was too lazy to split this scan into two separate bitmaps
>> and rotate one of them 90 degrees. Now it looks very strange, I agree  :(

Ah, I see.

>> May be if original scan will be included, it can help.

Probably - it's hard to know why it's like that otherwise.

Incidentally why is the "load without images" menu option called
"Open XP"?  It's not at all self-documenting, and even having looked up
the function in the manual, the name isn't obvious to me.  My best guess
is it's short for "Open eXcluding Pictures".  I realise you want to
avoid turning a menu entry into an essay, but something like "Open without
pictures" or "Open (no pics)" would still be reasonably short while
making the function obvious.

>> There is no such an option. If you have such a problem (image rotation,
>> scaling, color adjustments), it is very easy to do these bitmap
>> transformations in some picture editor (e.g. gimp or photoshop) and load
>> it into xtherion already prepared. Than you can draw it natural way.

Sure.  I only went looking for it because I didn't think someone would
have drawn the elevation sideways!

Cheers,
Olly