Hello, I have been drafting a map using therion but my export is generating a very strange PDF. All my data (line plot) plots correctly in the map, but my scraps are all tiling on a specific station. For instance, say I have stations A1, A2, A3, and A4 labeled in a scrap. For some reason Therion is plotting all the station & additional points (A2,A3,A4,stalagmites, etc) exactly at the same location as A1. My scraps also contain walls but the walls don't plot. I have a friend who is very talented with Therion and he has looked at my project and is not sure why it is not working correctly, thus I am not sure if this is a bug or something that I have screwed up. My entire project is attached to this email (thconfig in /config/, A1 is in the lower left-hand corner of map). Any thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated.
best regards, will -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110411/a6a4486b/attachment.html> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: ddc.zip Type: application/zip Size: 207153 bytes Desc: not available URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110411/a6a4486b/attachment.zip>
