>It works, but if I plot the elevation plan with annother orientation as 0DEG than I missed the Walls?
Not exactly sure what you mean, but I'll have a go. If you have drawings with one projection - say 180 deg, then these cannot generally be output to another projection, say 0 deg, without lots of distortion. One would think that this particular case would be a mirror image, however from memory many versions ago I accidentally did this with background images, and they displayed upside down. You need to prepare separately scraps and maps for each projection (plan, elev000 deg, elev180 deg, elev090 deg etc). They can all be exported with a single compile of a thconfig file however. As map-image has no scaling or rotation features you might not be able to get what you want on a single map output with a single 'set and forget' sequence in the thconfig, but manual passes with intermediate editing of the files would add complete flexibility. Bruce -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110428/72d3253e/attachment.html>
