Bruce

You have been active, serves me right, I did my search on my hols, and
took a month to send the mail, in the mean time you had written a wiki
page, looks like we are doing the same sort of thing, but I am only
doing it all in the maps, not really got a reason, just the way I
developed it.

It is a little combersome at the moment, I like the idea of a pictorial
output as well, but not sure I can visualise how it would work

Andrew