This is very strange, I have tried survey id
in a data file and it worked. Could you please send me some minimalistic data sample, where it generates error you described? Thanks, S. On 9 January 2011 03:11, Bruce <dangle at tomo.co.nz> wrote: > I have been using two letter codes as âidâ values for surveys. > > Eg aa, ab, ac, ad, etc ba, bb, bc, bd etc > > > > Finally I got to id, and I find I cannot make a map including this survey. > > Therion gives the error; > > :\Program Files\Therion\therion.exe: error -- id-BeyondPooh.th [349] -- not > enough option arguments -- id -- must be 1 > > > > If I change the âidâ for the survey from id to idd or iD or ID it works > perfectly. > > > > I presume this is a bug in 5.3.6 > > > > Bruce > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110210/c26dbc86/attachment.html>
