Marco Hope it is OK to re-post on the forum :) ... >-----Original Message----- >From: marco corvi [mailto:marco.corvi at elsagdatamat.com] >Sent: Thursday, 27 January 2011 1:19 a.m. >To: Bruce >Subject: distance problem with disto
>hi bruce, >did you mean that the distance shown on the disto display was wrong ? Unsure, I presume the displayed distance matched the distance transmitted. I was driving the pda - I'll check with the distoX operator, as we did have a brief conversation along those lines when it happened. >and that the distance transmitted to pockettopo was wrong as well ? Yes, definitely the wrong distance - was not a units issue, as the next readings were OK (and if I understand correctly 'units' has no effect on the data transmitted- between them the devices can translate I think). >were all the "wrong" values exactly the same, or just similar ? As above, I don't know - I had assumed they would be 'identically incorrect'. >did it happen long ago, or recently ? Saturday 22 January 2011 NZ daylight time. marco
