Yes,

The 'internal' wall needs to have the option -outline in when it is all part
of the same scrap.

Bruce



  _____  

From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Footleg
Sent: Tuesday, 21 June 2011 12:56 a.m.
To: List for Therion users
Subject: [Therion] Lox model walls all inside out when a scrap contains a
loop



I cannot get a lox model to show the walls properly when I add a loop in my
scrap. I've attached the files I have been messing about with to test this.
There is one loop in the scrap sketch (created by line 9, the last line in
the file). As provided this does not display properly in Loch. But if I
delete that last line so that the the centre of the loop is removed then the
loch model looks fine. Am I missing a trick here? I cannot split every loop
in my caving into separate scraps (before someone suggests that). I have too
many of them in my real survey data.

Testing with the 5.3.8 build.

Footleg

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110621/ec703c8c/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: RianoEntPlan_test.th2
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 5826 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110621/ec703c8c/attachment.obj>

Reply via email to