I have had the same issues - - the jpg file output size was over 100mb - the image was on top of the scraps
I didn't manage to sort the problem and gave it to Bruce to look at! My initial thoughts were that this is due to some recent change as I had compiled almost the same map a year ago using an older version of therion without these issues. Michael -----Original Message----- From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Xavier Pennec Sent: Wednesday, 29 June 2011 8:25 a.m. To: therion at speleo.sk Subject: [Therion] Bug with background sketches? I am trying to include the sketch of an old survey as a background image on which I want to superimpose the new map. Here is a simplified example: the new survey is in SaleGosse4_test.th with maps in SG4_plan1.th2. For the underlying survey to keep a reasonable size, I used a morphed sketch of the same survey which is SG4_A1_plan2_carnet.th2 with background sketch Sale-Gosse_Carnet_2010_A1_plan2.jpg. When I compile the pdf for that map (not included here because it is above 6 Mb), the warped sketch image is included 9 times instead of only one. Apparently, it is considered as a sketch for all the scraps of the map while it should only be the sketch of one of them. There is not only the problem of file size explosion (over 50 Mb for the original survey sketch with 16 scraps above), but the image is also hiding the scraps that are supposed to be above it. I tried to play with many parameters in the layout (transparency, surface bottom or top) without much changes. It seems to me like a bug, or I missed something. Does anyone have an idea? Best Xavier -- ------------------------- Xavier Pennec Senior Research Scientist / Directeur de recherche Asclepios project-team, INRIA Sophia-Antipolis 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP93 F-06902 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex, France +33 4 92 38 76 64 +33 6 78 35 16 90 http://www-sop.inria.fr/asclepios/ -------------------------------
