okay, I got the fix context wrong, so it just behaves different to survex. I personally think the survex version is what is more useful, as vocal connections etc are not normally between 2 points that are fixed. Would that functionality be possible?
working th file attached Andrew On 23/03/11 20:14, Andrew Atkinson wrote: > The Therion book p20 has this > > data <style> <readings order> â set data style (normal, topofil, diving, > cartesian, > cylpolar, dimensions, nosurvey) and readings order. Reading is one of > the following > keywords: station, from, to, tape/length, [back]compass/[back]bearing, > [back]clino/ > [back]gradient, depth, fromdepth, todepth, depthchange, counter, > fromcount, tocount, > northing, easting, altitude, up/ceiling4, down/floor, left, right, > ignore, ignoreall. > > > See Survex manual for details. > > So trying this (from the survex manual v1.0.39) > > data nosurvey from to > 1 3 > > As found in the 2 sample files (the actual connection would require a > large dataset to be sent) > > The survex one produces a triangle, as I would expect the therion file > gives the error > > > unsurveyed shot between unfixed stations > > (adding a fix for station 1 and 3 gives the same error) > > So this is acting differently from survex, or possibly does not work at > all (or I just have got it wrong again!) > > thanks > > Andrew > > PS expect an email on passage dimensions in centrelines, as that is > really what I am working on, this was a little diversion > > > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion -------------- next part -------------- An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed... Name: test.th URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110323/62d79b8d/attachment.ksh>
