thanks Bruce Your lox file does not open for me, looks like I need to upgrade loch.
Wookey: I think you did a build of therion (and loch) 5.3.6 on the Mendip survey course weekend, I can not see it on your site. http://wookware.org/software/therion/ therion-viewer_5.3.5-1_amd64.deb gives error Error: Dependency is not satisfiable: libjpeg62 (>= 6b1) (Which I think has been answered on the list before) therion-viewer_5.3.3-1_amd64.deb and therion-viewer_5.3.0-1_amd64.deb gives error Error: Dependency is not satisfiable: libvtk5.4 (ubuntu 10.04 has libvtk5.2.1-14) Which has also been on the list before 14th July 2010 wookey wrote > Hmm, yes, only libvtk5.2 is available. That would be solved by a PPA > build or therion migrating into next ubuntu release. I'll get my PPA > sorted. Andrew On 24/03/11 06:44, Bruce wrote: > Hi Andrew > No problems at this end. Attached the file you posted with the comments > removed - no other change. Also the rudimentary thconfig file I made to > compile it, the therion log and the resulting loch file. > > Therion 5.3.6 (using survex to process the survey)on Windows XP. > > Bruce > > > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion
