I have included 1.1.15 img library version in latest therion snapshot published today. Please let me know, if there will be some problems, because I could not compile and run this library as standalone (without IMG_HOSTED defined), so I had to modify it a little bit.
Best regards, S. On 4 May 2011 20:00, Wookey <wookey at wookware.org> wrote: > +++ Graham Mullan [2011-05-04 15:49 +0100]: > > Owing to some features of my dataset, including, as I have flagged up > > before the fact that Therion is not as flexible as Survex when it comes > > to data entry, in that it requires a clino column even when the data has > > not been collected, I am still having to import some survex 3d files > > into my model. > > > > I also use Survex to view other people's models. This data has been > > compiled in Survex 1.1.15 as it includes passage dimension data. The > > problem is that 3d files compiled using 1.1.15 instead of 1.0.39 will > > not import into Therion. > > > > Is there some way that this can be dealt with so that I don't have to > > keep installing/uninstalling versions of Survex? > > I've fixed it in Therion here on my computer, but I haven't uploaded > those sources to Debian yet because I got stuck on some tiresome things > to do with making menu entries appear correctly (and because building > an extension has kept me from doing anything much cave-related). > > I'll send a patch so at least people can see what's needed. > > A debian upload won't help Windows users of course. You need stacho to > do a new build for that. > > Wookey > -- > Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM > http://wookware.org/ > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110506/d41f999f/attachment.html>
