Thanks Stacho

That works perfectly, and it seems I can use it within the same scrap as
many times as I like.

Other than 'revise'-ing the 'extend' properties of centerlines as
demonstrated by survex users some years ago on the forum I had never been
able to find a way to make revise work, although from time to time I have
had many situations where I thought it maybe useful.  I did not think of
using it within the object I wanted to change!

Bruce



  _____  

From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Stacho Mudrak
Sent: Friday, 13 May 2011 5:38 a.m.
To: List for Therion users
Subject: Re: [Therion] Station-names appendages removal within group
endgroup block



Sorry for the late answer Bruce, but you can use revise command in scraps,
to change station-names in the scrap. See attached sample.

HTH, S.

On 7 May 2011 11:01, Bruce <dangle at tomo.co.nz> wrote:

>However my main difficultly for which I don't have a good workaround is
within scraps.

>Any options there?

I have a not so good workaround.  I have been leaving the stations out of
scraps which do not fit the prevailing station-names prefix suffix.  It is
only workable because stations with differing prefixes tend to be a
minority.



Have used 5.3.7 a bit today.  Seems to be going smoothly.



Bruce


_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
Therion at speleo.sk
http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110513/4e6f2b97/attachment.html>

Reply via email to