Hello

I am trying to do this data


data normal station left right up down ignoreall newline tape compass clino
P2D1    1       0.4     0       0.37    Top of sump pool        
b       3.88    122.0   -3.0
P2D2    0.2     1       0.2     0.4     Left side passage just above bolt       
F       5.64    289.0   -3.0
P2D3    0.7     0.6     0       0.43    Roof pendant

but it tells me that I do not have enogh readings for type in   


On the survex documentation it uses this, which should work, just 
ignoreing the LRUD but same result

data normal station ignoreall newline tape compass clino

A bit of playing around and I find this works (but I don't really want 
to go through and add quotes for all my comments)

data normal station left right up down ignore newline tape compass
P2D1    1       0.4     0       0.37    "Top of sump pool"      
b       3.88    122.0   -3.0
P2D2    0.2     1       0.2     0.4     "Left side passage just above bolt"     
F       5.64    289.0   -3.0
P2D3    0.7     0.6     0       0.43    "Roof pendant"

So it looks like ignoreall before a new line does not work in therion, 
it is shown in survex documentation, and works in survex





Reply via email to