On 4.11.2011, at 20:00, Bruce wrote: > Is this a quiz?
Just a fun. Friday's joke. > > Picture 2 I think is likely to be obtained by swapping stations 17 & > 18 in > the scrap drawing. I missed one station, so station points names were shifted. > Picture 1 - Hmm, I've had those before. Not quite like a sketch > drawn with > the projection 180 deg out - they are completely inside out. Maybe > a 3 way > join statement gone wrong, maybe stations named incorrectly like in > picture > 2, maybe an outline in/out incorrect. > Bruce Missunderstanding of scrap organisation and flip horizontal of one scrap. The solution was to divide the scrap to two parts (41-42-43 and 43-45-46), first one display regularly and second one flipped. m. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: Picture 5.png Type: image/png Size: 49118 bytes Desc: not available URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20111104/1407cd08/attachment.png> -------------- next part -------------- -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: Picture 6.png Type: image/png Size: 22138 bytes Desc: not available URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20111104/1407cd08/attachment-0001.png> -------------- next part --------------
