Dear friends, I encountered the same problem and I was wondering if someone can figure a solution. I work with a morphed image on the background and the project compiles well with the scraps containing only walls. But if I add to the scrap a station point referenced to a survey (e.g. -name 2400 at survey) I get the error. Any suggestion?
Mihai T. Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com Wed Mar 9 18:29:08 CET 2011 My files illustrating the problem are my entire project at this stage! There are 2 .th2 files in there. The smaller one is the single scrap which works. The larger one is several scraps where only one is used in the map, and causes the error. Attached in zip. It is not very large so sending to the list. Footleg On 9 March 2011 15:33, Martin Budaj <m.budaj at gmail.com> wrote: > On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 3:58 PM, Footleg <drfootleg at gmail.com> wrote: > > Yes, I put in three stations, which are named to match stations in a > survex > > 3d file which is imported. > > Exactly the same scrap in a th2 file on it's own works fine. But when the > > other scraps which I am not yet using in the map are in the th2 file it > > fails with the errors given. > > > > I can email you the complete project files if you need them. > > Sure. Stripped files still producing this message would be better than > the complete project. > > Martin > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion >
