I thought this would be easy, but on making an example I find there is an anomaly. Where a water area overlies a sump area (B6), the sump fill shows through the water fill, and it seems that an area that comprises two concentric circles does not 'make a hole' in the fill as I had hoped. I have some other ideas that I can try later on...
If an airbell scrap overlies the sump the water fill obliterates the sump fill as it should (B8). There is the old issue of filled joins between scraps not being aligned (between B5 & B6). I don't think this can be fixed - make scrap joins at a narrow part of the passage, or somewhere dry. Bruce -----Original Message----- From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Maximillian Dornseif Sent: Saturday, 29 October 2011 12:19 a.m. To: therion at speleo.sk Subject: [Therion] How to draw flooded passages Please ignore my ignorance. I'm trying to draw cave passage which are mainly flooded but have a few places where you can surface due to air filed domes. See http://static.23.nu/md/Pictures/ZZ6E08C628.png - the orange parts are the ones where we can breathe air. How do I draw something like this? Two layers, or an area where we can surface? If so which kind of area is preferred? Regards Maximillian Dornseif -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: exPlanMap.pdf Type: application/pdf Size: 32383 bytes Desc: exPlanMap.pdf URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20111030/a7a1c3e0/attachment.pdf> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: ex3DModel.lox Type: application/octet-stream Size: 9048 bytes Desc: ex3DModel.lox URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20111030/a7a1c3e0/attachment.obj>
