Exactly!

What is the name of that disease? Beginning on b... or a...? I'm not able to 
remember... ;o)

m.


On Aug 4, 2012, at 4:58 PM, Stacho Mudrak wrote:

> I am afraid, therion does not allow shifting individual scraps. 
> 
> All you have to do is to create separate map for each scrap and then shift 
> these maps in map one level above.
> 
> HTH, S.
> 
> On 4 August 2012 12:17, Martin Sluka <martinsluka at me.com> wrote:
> I used shift for scraps with projection map. No problems.
> 
> I tried to use shift for scrap with projection extended. The result is:
> 
> therion: error -- milada.th [65] -- shift is not allowed for scrap -- 
> milada_ext_s8 at milada
> 
> Definition of map is as follows:
> 
> map milada_ext.map -projection extended
>   milada_ext_s7 at milada #pritokova chodba
>   break
>   milada_ext_s8 at milada [0 -10 m] below
>   break
> ...
> 
> Is there any workaround or did a mistake there?
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Martin s.
> _______________________________________________
> Therion mailing list
> Therion at speleo.sk
> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Therion mailing list
> Therion at speleo.sk
> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20120805/b5e4527c/attachment.html>

Reply via email to