Thanks Stacho The crux was setting each individual scrap projection as âelevation 75 degâ, then it worked as I would have expected. Then it was just export map -proj [elevation 075 deg] abc.pdf to get the results
John From: Stacho Mudrak Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 8:52 PM To: List for Therion users Subject: Re: [Therion] elevations on bearings What is the projection of es1 - es3 scraps? It should be also set to [elevation 75 deg]. I am not sure, whether alos map with these scraps should not have projection set to [elevation 75 deg]. When pdf version of xvi file is exported it means, that these scraps es1 .. es3 do not have [elevation 75 deg] projection. With exception of cross sections, it is not possible to have same scraps in different projections. HTH, S. On 10 May 2012 01:32, John Stevens <john at k-stevens.co.uk> wrote: I have produced a section on a bearing using export map -proj [elevation 075 deg] abc.xvi Using this I have created sections across a cave showing passages at different levels along a sectional line. These sections are scraps es1 es2 es3 and create a map map es es1 es2 es3 endmap export map -proj [elevation 075 deg] abc.pdf export map -proj elevation abcd.pdf But when this map is selected and a pdf is created, all is produces is a pdf version of the xvi file (abc.pdf,)(but not drawn sections just the centrelines/splays) or an extended section but not on the bearing abcd.pdf. (ie the sections are produced but not in the correct places) I have tried changing the scrap projection settings to no avail. Any ideas _______________________________________________ Therion mailing list Therion at speleo.sk http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- _______________________________________________ Therion mailing list Therion at speleo.sk http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No virus found in this message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 10.0.1424 / Virus Database: 2425/4996 - Release Date: 05/13/12 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20120514/e7a59383/attachment.html>
