From:   Rowena Larkins <rowena1234 at hotmail.com>
        Subject:        RE: aven on iPad?
        Date:   25. listopadu 2012 01:56:08 GMT+01:00

Hi,

If you want to be able to see your cave wireframe on an iPad I have had some 
success with an application called "Viewshape". it is an iPhone app so is a bit 
clunky on the iPad screen.
It loads .obj files not .3d files.
I started with a WRL file as generated by Therion, which also generates a 3d 
aven file. I did the conversions with a program called AccuTrans3D which comes 
as a 30-day evaluation license.

If there  are better ways to upload the images to iPad I would love to hear 
about them.
Rowena

Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:57:08 +0000
From: [email protected]
To: survex at survex.com
Subject: aven on iPad?

Anyone working on a .3d viewer for the iPad? -- Patrick


--
Survex http://lists.survex.com/mailman/listinfo/survex


Reply via email to