I have already been in contact with Beat about this and here is his reply On 05/11/12 17:07, Beat Heeb wrote: > Hi Andrew > > There was an error in the code writing the reference stations to the file. > The result was either correct or there was essentially nothing written > to the file because of an exception during writing. > So all your previously exported surveys and drawings are OK. > > Regards > > Beat
On 25/11/12 08:40, Bruce wrote: > Hi Beat > > I just noticed that PocketTopo 1.37 was released last month, so I'll > advertise it here on the Therion list. > > > > (I'll be pleased not to get stuck at 1:10 scale any more!) > > > > We look forward to the results of the Leica Disto X310 project. > > > > I notice a correction to Pockettopo's Therion export was made, but no > details are provided. http://paperless.bheeb.ch/PocketTopo13.html Was that > bug something that will leave behind problems in our data exported with 1.36 > versions? (We did not notice anything). > > > > And does 1.37 address issues with drawings being flipped when a standalone > survey is then connected into the main survey network? > > > > Regards > > Bruce > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion -- Andrew
