Back in 2011 a similar/same manifestation was encountered, but related to
tab characters being replaced by periods '.'



http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.therion/2804/match=map+comment+tab



I resolved it by not using tab characters, but that will not help Andrew.

Bruce

  _____  

From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of cawa sorix
Sent: Monday, 29 April 2013 9:35 a.m.
To: List for Therion users
Subject: Re: [Therion] Underscore coming out as period in legend comment



Hi,

I confirm, underscore comes (.) in map comment.

Same issue in the survey title, it looks like a bug or a special feature ;-)



Regards,

C.S.



2013/4/28 Andrew Atkinson <andrew at wotcc.org.uk>

When using

map-comment

if you put an underscore in it comes out as as period (.)

I am trying to include a web address that includes underscore.

Metapost tells me that \textunderscore or \_

but that only works in metapost /comment, which is a bit of a pain, and
not in map-comment directly.

Is there a way of using it directly in map-comment?

thanks

Andrew
_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
Therion at speleo.sk
http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20130429/a37735f4/attachment.html>

Reply via email to