Hello Martin, the reason why some scraps are empty is because inkscape 'save as... .th2' saves layers to scraps, even if some layers are empty. In my map-plan view, it outputs 4 layers as 4 different scraps: splay to walls and splay to details, which both were empty for this cave section, and two scraps with indeed some objects: the surveyline layer and the width layer were put in these scraps, on which I wanted to draw passagewalls in Therion. I trie to export another part of my svg-file to .th2 format, after deleting empty layers, and everything works nicely now ! thank you so much! erik
_____ From: Martin Sluka [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: vrijdag 4 januari 2013 18:25 To: List for Therion users Subject: Re: [Therion] inkscape to .th2 scale problem On Jan 4, 2013, at 5:33 PM, Erik VdBroeck <erik at speleo.tv> wrote: C:\Program Files\Therion\therion.exe: error -- scrap psVectorEntree at GAF defined at ingang.th2 [128] is too large to process in metapost in this scale -- maximal scale for this scrap is 1 : 847186 no matter what scale I set when saving the .svg-bits into .th2: it always returns the same error. My scraps are extremely small, for instance this file with just an entrance section of 10 stations with passage widths, total file size is only 2,45 kb ! There is something strange in your Inkscape export. There are exported several scraps. Only two of them with objects in. But all scraps are calibrated. See screenshots. The survey line and widths (LR) lines are exported too as objects line wall. You don't export survey lines and width lines, they could be exported in therion. If there is no blue object in the scrap it means this scrap is empty. Map I exported after two stations were deleted. I had no data for those stations. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20130104/6983bf26/attachment.html>
