Hi, I did have the same problem, in my case it´s 58 km of cave passages and it takes 15 x 6 m (1:300). But I think, there´s no need to see all the symbols in this main map, f.e. just because you cannot print and put it somewhere normally (possibility to climb on the map 15-6 m ). So I prefer to use "symbol-hide group all" and then f.e. symbol-show line wall ... and scale 1:800 if you need, and voilá, clear and readable map can be made. Paľo
Citát Wolfgang Zillig <wolfgang.zillig at web.de>: > Hi, > I'm just redrawing a not too small cave in therion. The x- and y- > extent is quite big, while having lots of small passages. In these > passages a scale of 1:250 is still nice, however exporting in that > scale exporting does not work due to the error: > "error -- Map is too large for PDF format. Try smaller scale!" > Is there a way to "scale down" export while keeping details? > Especially gradient arrows and other symbols not looking good at > 1:1000. > I know that some details getting too small for printing, but it > would love to have it on screen as one map... > Best regards > Wolfgang > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion >
