Hi Dave, there is now therion homebrew formula created by one of the therion users so it should be much easier to install therion on Mac - https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-science/blob/master/therion.rb
L. 23. 5. 2014 v 10:21, Dave Clucas <dave.clucas at icloud.com>: > I have been trying to install on the latest version of Mavericks following > the instructions in the Therion Wiki by Ladislav Blažek. > In a previous attempt there was an error loading VTK with brew so I installed > it manually and missed out that step this time. > When I came to compile Therion it finished with the following error > > tclsh mkall.tcl > make -C ./loch > make[1]: wx-config: Command not found > c++ -c -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DLOCH -W -Wall -DLXMACOSX > -I/usr/local/include/vtk-5.10 -Wno-deprecated -I/usr/X11R6/include > -I/usr/local/Cellar/freetype/2.5.3_1/include/freetype2 -o lxOGLFT.o > lxOGLFT.cxx > In file included from lxOGLFT.cxx:27: > ./lxOGLFT.h:28:10: fatal error: 'wx/wx.h' file not found > #include <wx/wx.h> > ^ > 1 error generated. > make[1]: *** [lxOGLFT.o] Error 1 > make: *** [loch/loch] Error 2 > > > > Dave Clucas > daveclucas.com > sarawak-caves.com > dave.clucas at icloud.com > > Exploring the World - One cave at a time > > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20140523/9e84bc94/attachment.html> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: smime.p7s Type: application/pkcs7-signature Size: 4130 bytes Desc: not available URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20140523/9e84bc94/attachment.bin>
