Have you tried: brew install homebrew/science/therion
25. 5. 2014 v 17:55, Dave Clucas <dave.clucas at icloud.com>: >> On 25 May 2014, at 11:00, therion-request at speleo.sk wrote: >> >>> 24. 5. 2014 v 20:50, Dave Clucas <dave.clucas at icloud.com>: >>> >>>> How do I use this formula to install Therion? >>>> If I use brew install thereon I get >>>> >>>> mycaves:~ daveclucas$ brew install therion >>>> >>> >>> Dave, have you tried: >>> >>> mycaves:~ daveclucas$ brew install /science/therion > > Yes, it didnât work. > > It turns out the problem I was having wasnât related to 10.9.3 but was > something causing a problem when using two extended desktops connected to my > laptop with Thunderbolt. > It worked fine with them connected to my Mac Mini but I have a problem > correctly intalling Therion on the Mac Mini. > > Dave Clucas > daveclucas.com > sarawak-caves.com > dave.clucas at icloud.com > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20140527/6bc14672/attachment.html>
