I'm trying to see if there is a way to show all features...even if they are 
outside of the outer walls on my scrap/sketch. 
My team is using TopoDroid to do sketching in cave and then outputting that 
data for use. I then have to deal with that data and it would be nice to see 
everything they've drawn while I'm fixing the sketch. Right now the capacitive 
stylus leaves lots of overlapped wall lines and then I get big blank spots in 
my map if I try to export it directly. I export it directly so that I can see 
what all the pieces are while I'm fixing the .th2 file. It is a lot easier to 
visualize than those yellow lines in the therion editor. 
Appreciate any help.
Thanks,

Adam Sampsoncaver.adam at outlook.comwww.kentuckykarstconservancy.com           
                          
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20150130/bd1e49d1/attachment.html>

Reply via email to