Me too! I am very interested in resolving these issues. > But when the Reads2M, Reads3M and Reads4M maps are offset the previews are not shown. Is this something to do with 'map level' as described in Therion Book? - I have never been able to decipher or resolve however.
> ...and to get colour by map to work I need to select ReadsM -map-level 1 but then the previews are not shown ... how do I get the colours and the previews, help! Even better would be to get the previews the same colour as the maps... Both of these would be nice to resolve. Similarly perhaps, I have never ever managed to get; colour preview-above <colour> to work. I have a statement to make my preview above's magenta in my standard layout since 2010 so I will notice if it starts working with a new release. (colour preview-below works fine!) If anyone has made colour preview-above work, please let me know - maybe I have a silly mistake :) > As a note; it turns out that [0 25 m] is in North/south and East/West direction not X Y of the page, which I can overcome with a bit of maths, but as this seems to be more of a page laying tool I would expect the latter. I sometimes use a variety (OK, two) map rotations for the same map definitions, and so have noticed this as well. However as my offsets are often positioned to avoid neighbouring passages, it makes more sense for me to offset using cs coordinates rather than page coordinates (notwithstanding issues with label orientations and clashes). This way the same map definition and offset can be used regardless of the rotate specification used for a particular export. The maths can be frustrating though, so ability to specify page or cs coordinates would be a nice touch. Bruce
