I don't have a specific solution for you, except to say that I adjusted my 
expectations in this regard early in my Therion career. I also like to match 
plan and elevation colours. I am always conscious when drawing plan and 
elevation scraps of any slight changes in elevation. When there is a change, I 
start a new scrap.  I found it quite easy to adjust to this way of working,  
although it probably helps to have multiple monitors (as with any drawing 
package). There is not a precise match between plan and elevation but I have 
learned to accept it. Short scraps have other advantages if you ever need to 
rearrange map configurations in the future.Bruce 
Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: Marco Menchise <[email protected]> 
Date: 28/09/2015  12:54  (GMT+05:45) 
To: List for Therion users <therion at speleo.sk> 
Subject: [Therion] Coloring on a altitude basis 

Hello, I searched in the archives and I didn't find an answer.
I like to make plan and extended sections colored by altitude because this is a 
way to add a "3rd dimension" to a plan drawing. I also like to have the same 
color in the same cave region either in plan and extended section. This way 
makes very easy to identify same portions of a cave in both projections.
Because Therion colors on scrap basis, I'm forced to draw plan and extended 
section using the same scrap subdivision. This is a very complex operation and 
it's not always simple to have the same scrap structure in both projections.
Is there a way or a trick to color by altitude, maybe defining an "altitude 
step" to change colors?
Thanks,Marco


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20150928/536c12d7/attachment.html>

Reply via email to