Its a 2km 235m deep cave. I look over equates again but none to the station in the problem causing section are part of an equate statement. I can post the whole data set if its helpful.
Rob On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 3:45 AM, Martin Sluka <martinsluka at mac.com> wrote: > It looks as part of a huge system. Isnât there a typo in equates? > > m.s. > > > 29. 9. 2015 v 7:49, Rob Countess <rob.countess at gmail.com>: > > So I get an error when I try to compile this cave. I just added a new > survey. A few stations were missing. It all compiled properly. When I added > the stations I get this error output. If I comment out survey legs > 72-73-74-75-76-77-78-79-80 then everything compiles properly. Output and th > file follow. > > > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20150929/9c335d15/attachment.html>
