Do areas work when you restore the original TCL file? I just tested the areas here, but they worked as usual. I haven't changed anything about them, although it is possible that there is some side effect.
Vladimir On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Markus Boldt <markus.boldt at gmx.net> wrote: > After compiling I get the error âwarning -- can't open cavern log file for > inputâ. Therion works well, but there is this error. > > What is wrong? > > And after doing the âVladimir-Chancesâ into the INI and TCL file the > Colors are working. But drawing an area is not further working? I can not > define the points for the area. > > What is here wrong? > > Thanks for getting help. > > Markus > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20160220/1c883371/attachment.html>
