Hello!
I am Gernto Völkl from Austria. I have a Problem with my new iMac and Therion. Generally everything is working. Only the compiler didn't run. I Start the Program in the Therminal with xtherion. Wehn i want to compile a file in the terminal e.g.: xtherion thconfing.th and enter therion beginnst o create the file. Wenn i work in the mask of therion and i want to open a th file with the icon the files a grey and i can't open it. Please can you help me? Best kindly regards Gernot Gernot Völkl Assistent der Geschäftsführung [cid:03f1-0001 at 01d14d02.0fab83d8] RMVG Restmüllverwertung Erzberg 3 8790 Eisenerz Austria tel +43 3848 5700 fax +43 5700 - 20 mobile +43 664 963 32 07 email G.Voelkl at rmvg.at<mailto:G.Voelkl at rmvg.at> www.asamer.at<http://www.asamer.at> This message is confidential. It may not be disclosed to, or used by, anyone other than the addressee. If you receive this message by mistake, please advise the sender. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20160112/8270af2c/attachment.html> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: Logo_Asamer_RMVG_4C.gif Type: image/gif Size: 2273 bytes Desc: Logo_Asamer_RMVG_4C.gif URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20160112/8270af2c/attachment.gif>
