+++ ÐÐ»Ð°Ð´Ð¸Ð¼Ð¸Ñ ÐеоÑгиев [2016-03-24 13:41 +0200]: > Hi > > I was experimenting with the .3d model exported from Therion to Survex. > The Survex viewer (Aven) has an option to display the terrain too. When I go > to > View > Terrain I get an error "No coordinate system specified in survey data".
A terrain model has co-ordinates in real-world space, so you cave needs to also be located in real-world space (not just arbitraty 0,0,0) > In the Therion data there is a coordinate system specified, fixed station as > well as terrain data and it is displayed in Lox. > Has anyone seen this error or had success in showing the terrain in Survex? You need to add a *CS command to your data (co-ordinate system) to say what system is in use, and add a fixed-point (e.g. for the entrance) to say where in that space the cave is. http://survex.com/docs/manual/datafile.htm (look for *CS) Wookey -- Principal hats: Linaro, Debian, Wookware, ARM http://wookware.org/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: signature.asc Type: application/pgp-signature Size: 819 bytes Desc: Digital signature URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20160324/9e0a2791/attachment.sig>
